It is an exciting time at DaVita Medical Group as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high-quality healthcare. Our physicians and staff put our patients first, with a focus on wellness and prevention through innovative health solutions and personalized care.
Are you ready to use your skills to help shape the future of healthcare? We have a variety of exciting career opportunities for physicians, mid-level clinical staff, business professionals, and support staff.
DaVita Medical Group has been selected as a 2013 Top Workplace by The Albuquerque Journal. We were ranked in the top-five large New Mexico companies (500 or more employees in the region) based on leadership, communication, career opportunities, working environment, managerial skills, pay and benefits.
|If you are a Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant please||If you are interested in opportunities in our clinics or business offices, please|
Instructions on on how to apply can be found below. Please select the tab for the type of applicant that applies to your situation:
How to view the list of job openings
- When you click on the “Job Search” button above, a complete list of all openings will be displayed
- To narrow down your search use the filters on the left hand side of the screen
- To view a job posting click on the Requisition Title
- Click on Apply once you have identified a position you want to apply for
- If you are an existing user log in with your username and password
- If you are a new user click on the New User button located next to the Login button
What happens next?
- After applying for a position, you will be notified with an e-mail to confirm that DaVita Medical Group has received your application and resume
- A recruiter will review your credentials and will contact you via e-mail or phone to communicate your status.
All applicants must complete an application through the DaVita Medical Group website to be considered for employment at DaVita Medical Group. It is our policy to accept applications for open positions only. Current teammates must apply through the company Intranet. You may call Human Resources at 505-262-7700 to speak with a Recruiter for assistance.
DaVita Medical Group is a drug-free workplace and background checks are conducted on all new hires.
For current employees at DaVita Medical Group, there is an Internal Job Listing Website.
- Please go to the internal website hompage
- Click on “People Services” on the vertical tool bar listed on the left side of the page
- Under HR Related Info click on the DaVita Medical Group Career Opportunities link
- Once you have identified a position you want to apply for Click on Apply
- If you are an existing user, log in with your username and password
- If you are a new user click on the New User button located next to the log in button